We’re on the hunt for an Esports Video Editor to join our team at Fierce Esports.
Fierce Esports is an Esports organisation, owned and ran by Fierce PC Ltd based in the UK.
In August 2018 Fierce PC Ltd decided to launch their very own esports organisation which now boasts its own dedicated content and stream team, FIFA players, and Rainbow Six Siege. The organisation originated through UK Counter-Strike and has since expanded further.
Fierce Esports is looking for a highly capable and experienced video editor who can work with a team to edit esports related footage and to collaborate with our streamers to the highest standard. Enthusiastic about esports, our video editor must have basic knowledge about esports titles and streaming platforms.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Great communication skills
- To be able to work directly from a project brief
- Ability to work in a dynamic team of creatives
- Obtaining content from players, teams, management, and events
- Communicating with the Fierce Esports management to create a storage folder for new/existing members
- Creative mindset on how to better deliver our content through ideas and your work
With this being a volunteer role, we try and make this opportunity as diverse as possible to keep things exciting and allowing creative input. Whilst now this is unpaid we have great incentive schemes involved for those who work with us. More about this will discussed in the initial interview.